Carpinteria Beautiful is an all-volunteer, grass roots organization formed in 1992 to promote beauty in the community and to encourage civic pride through education and good example.
Membership is open to everyone and meetings are held the second Saturday of each month, September through June at 9:00 a.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall .
Come volunteer with us! For additional information visit and like us on our Facebook Page.
- President – Deana Rae McMillion
- Vice President – Bryan Mootz
- Treasurer – Clyde Freeman
- Secretary – Diane Ledbetter
- Immediate Past President – Donna Jordan/Foster Markolf